Book your Accredited Mental Health First Aider training right here!
We know how important employees mental health and wellbeing is and so we’ve teamed up with our lovely friends at Stress Matters to help get you accredited as Mental Health First Aiders!
Each course has a capacity of 16 people and spaces are going fast, we have a few spaces left on our next course so please get in touch to book to avoid disappointment!
About the course
Each course is run over 4 mornings, you will have a live session online each day with our MHFA trainers alongside attendees from other businesses. You will need to prep with a little homework but this should only take you an hour and you will be sent all the materials you need.
What’s covered in the course?
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgmental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
What you’ll receive:
- A MHFA manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider (valid for 3 years)
- Ongoing support from the team at Stressmatters and HR Revolution including online support groups and a fab new team of MHFA trained colleagues.
The course is recognised by Mental Health First Aid England and start from as little as £250 per person! For information on prices and how you can book your place please complete the form below: